Monday, November 8, 2010

The times They are A Changin'

   Well it happened! Shasta Lake city Has been closed for the time being. Elder Miller and I are headed South for the Winter. He's going to Licoln in the Rocklin Stake and i am being transferred to the ROSEVILLE 7TH Ward!!
  So that should be a hoot. As far as i know, i will be on a bike. . . I guess thats what i get for dodging the pedals for 10+ months! Time to start looking like a Legit Missionary!
  Other than that, i have been sick for a week now and am kinda feeling better.
   I will be royally sad to leave the people of the Shasta Lake Ward. There were some (are some) really extraordinary people there. And i loved serving with Elder Miller. "He's a Mover, I'm a Talker" Good combo from what i am told. Haha.
    Lets see what the Lord has in store for me in Roseville.
         Hurrah for Isreal!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like that, "He's a mover, I'm a talker", plus you can draw :) Hey, is "extraordinary" a good thing? Or are you saying I'm crazy? (You don't have to answer that, we both know the answer) :) No winky.

    ReplyDelete